Leadership development remains at the forefront everywhere you look. There is an amazing plethora of books, models, training programs and paradigms of what constitutes outstanding management and leadership behaviour of strong performing teams and organisations. Some say you are born a leader whilst others say everyone can become one. The focus on leadership development is … Continue reading 4 Skills of Great Credit Managers
I hear you! Not another blog on New Year's resolutions and goal setting. Well...yes, no, sort of. Personally, I don't believe in New Year's resolutions and just as well. Research over the years has shown that on average, less than 10% of people succeed in reaching their New Year's resolutions. The remaining 90% of people … Continue reading Navigate your way to credit success
Are you lacking the courage and confidence to speak up or take action? Are you feeling unappreciated, or have a low sense of self-worth? Do you feel opportunities are passing you by in life? Dealing with toxic relationships at work or home? When you have lost your personal power, you have lost trust in yourself. … Continue reading every-day-confidence seminar
The future depends on what we do in the present. ~ Mahatma Gandhi I have always loved working in credit and I’ve got as many reasons for loving it as the amount of years that I’ve worked in this field. From my humble beginnings in door knocking to rising through the ranks of global corporate … Continue reading 4 Qualities of the Future Credit Leader
I never realised it at the time, but back in the day when I was an up-and-coming credit manager, I somehow always found myself in the land of opportunities. I'd imagine what that next step would look like, feel like, and how I could make a difference in the world of credit management and stretch my … Continue reading Credit Through the C-IQ Lens
Raise the bar. Raise your C-IQ!
Don't flex your muscles to collect overdue accounts. Flex your credit policy instead! A credit policy is more than just a document; it is a simple way of saying: "This is our preferred way of doing things, and this is how we do them." To maximise collections of overdue accounts, this is absolutely a brilliant … Continue reading 3 Ways to Flex your Credit Policy